Monday, September 04, 2006

Croc Hunting No More

Out of habit, I tend to make the CNN website my homepage. That way, if something catastrophic happens, I can be suitable shocked and informed before moving on to my daily business.

Consider me shocked:

Steve Irwin Dead from Stingray Barb

Are you kidding me? That's like David Blaine drowning in that damn fool stunt of his earlier this year! The Crocodile Hunter can't be dead!

I know that people die everyday and one person isn't more important than another, but I almost feel like I lost a friend. He was so open and passionate about his work that you couldn't help but admire him (even when he held his little baby over a set of razor sharp teeth, but we won't go into that). There was no greater advocate for those wild animals than Steve Irwin.

I'll miss him.

K.

No comments:

Post a Comment