Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Bad Luck

I had written a hell of a post last night, but it was deleted by my personal friend, Blogger. Thanks, Blogger, I owe you one! So I was too despondent to re-write the thing and went to bed irritated.

About an hour later, I woke up with the feeling that my stomach was making a trek up to my mouth. I sprang from my bed and dashed into the bathroom. Several hours later, I came to the conclusion that I had been poisoned by university-produced salad, brushed my teeth, and fell into a deep, exhausted slumber.

As they say, it never rains-- it pours. Here's hoping for a more cheerful entry later tonight!

K.

2 comments:

  1. Oy, sounds terrible. Feel better! And if you need to sue the school, let me know! ; )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joy! I've stopped eating in my Uni caf after 2 years of constant stomach aches... Feel better! And try Mozilla as your browser, I've found it more blogger friendly.

    ReplyDelete