Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Bad Luck

I had written a hell of a post last night, but it was deleted by my personal friend, Blogger. Thanks, Blogger, I owe you one! So I was too despondent to re-write the thing and went to bed irritated.

About an hour later, I woke up with the feeling that my stomach was making a trek up to my mouth. I sprang from my bed and dashed into the bathroom. Several hours later, I came to the conclusion that I had been poisoned by university-produced salad, brushed my teeth, and fell into a deep, exhausted slumber.

As they say, it never rains-- it pours. Here's hoping for a more cheerful entry later tonight!

K.

3 comments:

  1. Oy, sounds terrible. Feel better! And if you need to sue the school, let me know! ; )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joy! I've stopped eating in my Uni caf after 2 years of constant stomach aches... Feel better! And try Mozilla as your browser, I've found it more blogger friendly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blogger the company owed by Google who are one of the most succesful I.T. companies in the world.

    Who don't provide the ability to save back ups to your blog post while 'not connected' and default to the 'edit posts' page each time you save your post.

    You've got to try windows live writer if your on a pc.

    You can save whilst off line, heck you can even write while you're off line - imagine that???

    Aaron
    Say I think you're really groovy Aaron three times! [lol]
    WIndows Live Writer

    ReplyDelete