As I always need something to do in life, I've decided to join your noble crew. Here's my list for BSF 2008 awesomeness.
- Actually attempt NaNoWriMo 2008, not just sign up for it and lose courage before writing a single word.
- Learn enough Hebrew to puttering around in Israel this summer and be conversational by year's end.
- Save money for a Scotland spring break. If I don't actually get to Scotland, then at least I have some money.
- Graduate college.
- Get a temporary job-- preferably with health insurance.
- Send something to get published. Poem, short story, essay, anything.
- Lose 10 pounds. Any more would be icing on the cake that I won't be allowing myself to have. :)
- Read 17 books from the 1001 Books You Must Read Before You Die Spreadsheet. Apparently, I need to read 17 a year in order to complete all 1001, so, here's the beginning.
- Get my finances in order.