Another meme, this time from A G33k Tragedy!
13 Things That I Have Done That Are Pretty Awesome
1) I have traveled to Israel and Scotland by myself and survived.
2) I've been published and am still sending out material. True, my Wall o' Rejection is growing, but that's an achievement in itself.
3) Decided to go the AWP Conference, planned most of it, and ended up going by myself (again).
4) Went to a Billy Joel concert.
5) I have friends on 5 out of 7 continents, all met on study abroad.
6) Put all of myself into the organizations I have joined.
7) Taught Israeli soldiers how to play Red Rover at a Bedouin camp under the stars.
8) Climbed Masada and seen the sun rise.
9) Had the worst travel experience ever... and survived!
10) Have survived for most of the school year in my first apartment.
11) I've kept up this blog for nearly three years more than I thought I would.
12) Planned and executed my own Burns' Night for my fraternity.
13) Got great grades at the University of Stirling, all while taking the hardest classes I've ever experienced!
Wow, that felt like filling out a resume.
I'll tag Irina, Rachel, and Gwyn. Fill it out if you wanna!