I was tagged by Moonshadow to do this meme, which I don't often do. However, I am really hurting for ideas at the moment and it seems like a nice, calm thing to do.
So, here are 7 Things About Me That You Might Not Know
1) My great-grandfather was an one-armed American Lawn Bowls champion from Scotland. He's in this Time magazine article.
2) I'm a closet romantic.
3) I'm allergic to Vicodin/Codeine. Therefore, I can never take heroin. Boo.
4) I sometimes have trouble focusing on the big picture. Little things will niggle at me and distract me from way to fix the problem.
5) Sometimes I wish I could be more stylish, but I don't have the time, money, or effort to put into it.
6) Jonathan Rys Meyer creeps the hell out of me. Something about how his eyes are spaced just makes me want to cry.
7) I laugh when I hear a really strong Southern accent. It's awful, I know, but I feel like it's something that culture has created-- often funny characters have these accents that become ludicrous by association. I'm sorry. :(
So now I get to tag some people. I think these might be the last few people on the planet who haven't been tagged.
Irina from The IgNoble Experiment
abzdragon from A G33k Tragedy
nyjlm from So Love is Hard and Love is Tough
Adena from MotherThoughts